|White or Yellowish Powder
|Apparent Viscosity (CPS)
|Fluid loss (ml)
|Degree of substitution
|PH of 1% solution(25°C）
1. Carboxymethyl Cellulose is used in oil and natural gas drilling, well digging and other projects
① The mud containing CMC can make the well wall form a thin and firm filter cake with low permeability, which reduces the water loss.
② After adding CMC to the mud, the drilling rig can obtain a low initial shear force, so that the mud can easily release the gas wrapped in it, and at the same time, the debris is quickly discarded in the mud pit.
③Drilling mud, like other suspension dispersions, has a certain period of existence, and the addition of CMC can make it stable and prolong the period of existence.
④ The mud containing CMC is rarely affected by mold, so it is not necessary to maintain a high pH value and use preservatives.
⑤ Contain CMC as drilling mud washing fluid treatment agent, which can resist the pollution of various soluble salts.
⑥ The mud containing CMC has good stability and can reduce water loss even if the temperature is above 150℃.
2. Used in textile, printing and dyeing industry. The textile industry uses CMC as a sizing agent for light yarn sizing of cotton, silk wool, chemical fiber, blended and other strong materials;
3. Used in paper industry CMC can be used as paper surface smoothing agent and sizing agent in paper industry. Adding 0.1% to 0.3% CMC to the pulp can enhance the tensile strength of the paper by 40% to 50%, increase the compressive rupture by 50%, and increase the kneadability by 4 to 5 times.
4. Detergent Grade CMC can be used as a dirt adsorbent when added to synthetic detergents; daily chemicals such as toothpaste industry CMC aqueous glycerin is used as gum base for toothpaste; pharmaceutical industry is used as thickener and emulsifier; Carboxymethyl Cellulose Thickening agent CMC aqueous solution increases After sticking, it can be used for flotation beneficiation, etc.
5. In the ceramic industry, CMC Gum can be used as an adhesive, plasticizer, suspending agent for glaze, and color-fixing agent for blanks.
6. Used in construction to improve water retention and strength
7. Food Grade CMC is used in the food industry. The food industry uses CMC with a high degree of substitution as a thickener for ice cream, canned food, instant noodles, and a foam stabilizer for beer. Beverages, etc. as thickeners, binders or excipients.
8. The pharmaceutical industry selects CMC with appropriate viscosity as a tablet binder, disintegrant, and suspending agent for suspensions.
25kg / bag, kraft paper bag or as requested
When storing this product, attention should be paid to moisture-proof, fire-proof and high-temperature proof, and it is required to be stored in a ventilated and dry place.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer 200 g free sample for each grade. More than 1kg, we provide free samples, but the freight will be afford by clients.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. For big orders 50-200 tons, we could delivery within 20 days.
Q: How about OEM branding and packing?
A: Blank bag, Neutral bag available, OEM bag also available.
Q: How to ensure stable quality?
A: (1) All production process is automatic controlled by DSC system, no manual operation, so the quality of different batches are consitent. (2) We test the sample before sending to you, and delivery goods at same quality for normal orders. (3) Our QC and Lab will test all the raw materials purchased, test all finished products before delivering.