Aniline, also known as aminobenzene, is an organic compound with the molecular formula C6H7N, CAS number 62-53-3, EINECS number 200-539-3, aniline UN number 1547, the boiling point of aniline is 184 ℃, the melting point is -6.2 ℃, and the flash point 70℃.
Aniline appears as a colorless oily liquid. Solubility of aniline: Slightly soluble in water, easily soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and ether. Aniline smell is a light bitter smell.
Aniline is one of the most important amines. It is mainly used to manufacture dyes, drugs, and resins, and can also be used as a rubber vulcanization accelerator. It is also available as a black dye on its own. Its derivative methyl orange can be used as an indicator for acid-base titrations.
The uses and functions of aniline：
1. Aniline is used in the dye industry to produce acid ink blue G, acid medium BS, acid bright yellow, direct orange S, direct pink, indigo, dispersed yellow brown, cationic pink FG and reactive brilliant red X-SB, etc.
2. The use and function of aniline in organic pigments is to produce golden red, golden red g, big red powder, phenol cyanine red, oil-soluble black, etc. Used as dye aniline black in the printing and dyeing industry.
3. The purpose and role of aniline in the pesticide industry is to produce many pesticides and fungicides such as DDV, herbicides, piclofen, etc.; aniline is an important raw material for the production of pesticides, and N-alkyl anilines and alkanes can be derived from aniline. aniline, o-nitroaniline, cyclohexylamine, etc., which can be used as fungicides sodium dimethoate, seed dressing spirit, insecticides triazophos, pyridazinophos, quinalphos, herbicides alachlor, and cyclozinone , intermediates of imidazoquinolinic acid, etc.
4. The use and role of aniline in the rubber additive industry is that aniline is an important raw material and is used to manufacture antioxidant A, antioxidant D, antioxidant RD and antioxidant 4010, accelerators M, 808, D and CA, etc.;
5. The use and role of aniline in the pharmaceutical industry is that aniline is a raw material for sulfonamide drugs and an intermediate for the production of spices, plastics, varnishes, films, etc.;
6. The uses and functions of aniline in other industries. Aniline can be used as a stabilizer in explosives, an anti-explosion agent in gasoline, and as a solvent; aniline can also be used to manufacture hydroquinone, 2-phenylindole, etc.
Is aniline liquid or solid?
Aniline is a colorless oily liquid, not a solid.
Is aniline toxic? What harm does aniline do to the human body?
Aniline is toxic. Only a small amount can enter the human body through the skin, respiratory tract and digestive tract and cause poisoning. It can cause damage to the human blood system, liver, nervous system, skin and other organs and tissues.
Is aniline a dangerous product? Aniline belongs to several categories of dangerous goods.
Aniline is a dangerous product and belongs to the third category of flammable dangerous goods.
Post time: Nov-07-2023